|Location:||Kansas City, Missouri|
DescriptionInfraSource is an industry leading Overall Specialty Contractor providing service to the Natural Gas Utility, Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facility Operators throughout North America. Our comprehensive scope of services includes Gas Distribution, Underground Electric and Pipeline Transmission Construction Services.
We have an open Programmer/Analyst position, to be based out of our Kansas City, MO location. The position reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
This person’s duties will include:
- Responsible for new development, deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of all existing and new applications to include mobile applications (apps).
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- May be required to develop user manuals to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Familiar with relational databases and client-server concepts specifically MS SQL.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
- Will be required to perform a variety of IT tasks outside of the coding environment.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance existing systems, and works with staff to incorporate as company business environment evolves.
- Works well under pressure
- Works well within a team should be evidenced
- Strong Object oriented concepts.
- Strong Program (Unit) Testing practices as well as overseeing User testing of apps prior to implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good planning and organizing ability
3 to 5 years experience in a small team environment preferred. Experience in ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL, Stored Procedures, T-SQL, Server, IIS, Web Server Components, VB6, Crystal Reports and knowledge of IT help desk support and hardware. Sharepoint a plus. Experience with Mobile Frame SDK and Mobile Application Development desired.
InfraSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. We provide a competitive benefits program, including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, 401(k). No relocation assistance available for this position. Salary history must be submitted for resume consideration.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications